Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SMD Days 9 and 10 Recap

Yesterday was another pain filled day so I didn't make it here to update the blog. I feel better joint wise today but think I am on my way to a case of pink eye like little guy had. 

Day 9 I drank 64 ounces of water again after starting the day at 204.4 pounds (.9 lb gain). Here is what I ate:

Breakfast: Two Bananas
Lunch: Spinach Salad
Dinner: Beef and Broccoli and sliced tomatoes
Snack: Ice Cream (ugh the cravings!)

Day 10 started with the itchy eyes and that residual dragging feeling from pain meds. The scale wasn't as high as I expected since I had a salty dinner the night before. Weight on July 11, 2012: 204.2 (down .2 lbs)

What I ate today:

Breakfast: One Banana
Lunch: My left over banana from breakfast and a greek yogurt
Dinner: A turkey burger on a sandwich thin

I will probably have some cantaloupe or watermelon later if I am still awake but I have this urge to just keep my eyes closed so I think I am making it a very early nite.

//k//

No comments:

Post a Comment