Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sixty-Four

Sixty-four: Yes, it is another goal but no, not pounds lost. That would definitely be nice but I am no where near that point! Sixty-four ounces of water. I did it. Can't say it was easy but I did it. Can't even promise myself that I will do it again tomorrow but I do know that I can do it.

It seems like it has been a really busy day here but I can't say why. Trying to summarize the things I did, it doesn't seem like it was much.  I slept until 0830 which is unheard of in this house but little guy went back to sleep after his initial 0630 wake up screams and so did I. A lot of what I did today involved the continuing battle of cleaning his eyes up. Thankfully they are a bit better today.

I got a swim in today with the life jacket. It didn't work out as well as I thought. I thought since I can do the kickboard and it doesn't send me into full blown panic, I would be better with the life jacket. Not so. I just have so much fear of the water, I don't feel in control.  But I will keep trying and maybe I can get to where I can do laps with the life jacket and get some arm use too so it is more of a cardio activity.

What I ate today:

Breakfast: Toast with banana and tomatoes (yes I know it is a wierd combination!)
Lunch: 1/2 cup broccoli and carrots and a pita with tomatoes and thin sliced turkey deli meat
Dinner: Roast sticky chicken, sauteed green beans in a dijon sauce, and sliced tomatoes

Okay, so I did not notice until now that I had tomatoes three times today. Yes I do love them!

Weight July 8: 204.7 (1.8 lb loss)

//k//

No comments:

Post a Comment