Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ending July with Just One "C"

This has been a really long month. Pneumonia, pain issues the doc thought was shingles, pink eye or allergies, sick kiddos, and more. But it is ending on a high note. A few days ago, I asked Grand#1 to read me something and her comment was that she didn't how to read Roman Numerals. I guess that is not something that gets emphasized any more.

So here is my Roman Numerals lesson for the day.  The number 201 is written CCI (hope I got that right!). My good news is that for today, there is only one C showing on my scale. It took two months to drop 13.5 pounds but this morning the scale said 199.8.  I hope to be able to get it below the CC point forever. I know my weight bobs up and down so if I do go back up I will retain my focus to get back to single C status.

I'm pretty tired tonight. I walked 2.6 miles tonight which put my total step count today over 12,000 and my total miles walked at 5.1. My right foot is still bothering me so I hope it will be better by morning so this doesn't wind up being the only real walk this week.

I know I did not eat enough today but I have no appetite. I had a cup of raw cauliflower for breakfast, two cups of smoked chicken breasts for lunch and a grilled lean burger patty on a sandwich thin for dinner. I should have had something else but I just could not make myself eat. I have been sneezing a lot today so the allergies may be kicking back up again. Gotta love pollen.

//k//

No comments:

Post a Comment