Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 5 - SMD Phase - Session 2

It's been a long day. The little guy is home sick. He has a double ear infection, eyes are infected and he has more congestion than one little one should ever have.  So he's not his normal happy self which has slowed down the typical progress of my day.

I didn't wind up with any exercise time today other than chasing him around the house. I'm sure my step count was up but not for extended periods of time. Hopefully I managed to keep my calorie count in line with what I was expending.

One thing I did today was try to increase the water intake. I am not quite finished with my last large glass but will do so before I go to bed. Today's water intake, when done with this last bit, will be 48 ounces.

July 6 weight: 206 - (.4 pound loss)

What I ate today

Breakfast - Papaya and toast

Lunch - Tossed salad with lettuce, tomatoes, carrots and balsamic vinegar

Snack - Cheerios

Dinner - Baked chicken, cauliflower and broccoli

//k//

1 comment: