Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pendulum

Up and down, down and up...a pound here and a half pound there. This whole weight swinging thing is tough. I know I gained it a little at the time but some days when I feel like I worked harder than normal at calorie burning and refrained from things which are not good for me food wise, a little loss would be promising. But that has not been the case lately.

This morning I weighed 204.4. That is a tenth of a pound lower than Saturday but still higher than the earlier 203 weigh in.

Tomorrow I am starting back on the stricter food regiment of the Scarsdale diet. I hope to add at least a mile walk every day. Scarsdale says average loss in the two week period should be between 7 and 14 pounds. That would be nice, but I'd be happy with anything more than the 2 pounds a week I have been seeing.

Today was furniture moving day. It was not a lot, just the remaining items we had at the house on base. I cleaned the fridge out, packed some boxes, loaded the vehicle and did a good bit of walking from house to car to get everything done. The process was repeated in reverse to unload it all.

I also managed to get a two mie walk in tonight after the storms rolled through. I topped 13,000 steps today according to my fitbit ultra which equals 5.6 miles. My feet feel it for sure.

Hopefully the exercise produces scale movement in the right direction!

//k//

No comments:

Post a Comment