Monday, July 9, 2012

SMD Day 8 Session 2 Hunger

The body is just so unpredictable - at least mine seems to be. Today has been a starving hungry day. I would say it might be lack of water or dehydration on most any day but not today. I have been overwhelmingly thirsty today too. It was hot in the office this morning - hot like 88 degrees inside the bldg hot- so I drank 32 ounces of water before 10 AM. Total water consumption has been more than 80 ounces today. I stopped counting at that point.

With all that water it would seem I would not have an appetite but I just can't get past the hunger pains today. Sure hope it is not a sign I am getting sick. I have had enough sick time lately.

The scales looked good this morning with another pound lost but my appetite today will probably reverse that by morning!

What I ate today

Breakfast: two bananas
Lunch: two boiled eggs made in egg salad using dijon mustard and a teaspoon greek yogurt. Served on sandwich thin with sliced tomatoes.
Snack: 3/4 cup cheerios, donut (wasted calories, it wasn't even good)
Dinner: meatloaf and one wedge of potato to see if they were done enough for everyone else.

At 9 pm I was still starving. I do t want sweets or snacks but am hungry so the late evening snack was a sandwich thin with sliced tomato and a bit of cheddar.

Weight 9 July: 203.5 (1.2 lb loss)

//k//

No comments:

Post a Comment