Sunday, September 16, 2012

Zero Gain Week

Today I weight about .2 pounds less than this time last week...not enough to call a loss but not a gain. Unfortunately, everything that I ate Friday and Saturday did me in for the loss factor. At one point this week I was at 193 lbs. This morning I was 196. To many salty foods and not enough water.

Today I have eaten more like I should and exercised. I hope tomorrow morning the scale shows a bit of an adjustment. My goal next week is to increase water intake and cut the sugar from my diet again.

Today I ate:

1/2 carton plain Greek yogurt
4 slices tomato
2 slices oven roasted turkey
large salad for lunch, no dressing
1 cup butternut squash soup
Sandwich using Pepperidge Farm Light Oat bread, turkey, and cheese

For exercise I:

Rode tandem bike for 2 miles
1 mile walk pushing stroller
3 hours yardwork - dragging palm fronds and picking up clipped grass and limbs

No comments:

Post a Comment