Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Decent Day

My day started off nicely with a 1.9 lb loss. I did make it out the door with my lunch but still forgot the fitbit. Maybe tomorrow I will get both things since it is the last chance of the workweek.

I walked 1.5 miles tonight. It was tougher than the last few times and even two hours later I am still feeling pretty winded from it. But I did it. I would have pushed on to the 2 mile route but we were walking with the dog and she was having a tougher time than I was.I think her arthritis is giving her fits again.

I ate a bit more than normal today but stayed within healthy limits on what I had.

This was today's food intake:

Thin bagel with 2 tablespoons peanut butter
20 grapes
1 square of quiche (1 egg with spinach, cheese)
1/2 cup steamed veggies
1 grilled drumstick
4 slices tomato
1/2 tossed salad with 1/4 tuna salad
1/2 cup steamed broccoli


No comments:

Post a Comment