Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 1: Back to Food Tracking

In spite of still working with an energy shortage, I have decided to start tracking what I eat again and how many calories I am expending. Of course after making this decision, I forgot my Fitbit so I do not have a steps walked or calories expended update. I did manage to get away from my desk pretty much every hour today but lightning storms prevented me from walking outdoors today.  I took my mom to get some prescriptions filled so I did about 30 minutes of walking thru the store.

Today I ate:

Greek yogurt, 8 oz
Roast beef, turkey and cheese sandwich
Mixed steamed vegetables
1/4 cup stewed potatoes
1biscuit

Definitely not a good food day for me. I didn't eat enough of the right stuff and should not have had the biscuit or potatoes. Tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment