Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 3 - Goodbye May and Sugar Cravings

I knew soon I would start to crave things I have cut from my diet.  Today it was sugar. Maybe that came from having less coffee or tea with sweetner or maybe my body just realizes that I have not consumed cookies or candy in the last couple days.  I did manage to make it so far without indulging.I think I need more water too but that has always been my biggest challenge. I never drink enough.

This morning I expected the scale to be less kind than the 2 pound loss before but I was pleasantly surprised.

May 31 Weight: 209.6 (2 lb loss)

What I ate today:

Breakfast: 1 banana and a bunch of grapes
Lunch: Mixed green salad with mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots, and a bit of vinegar dressing
Dinner: Brolied chicken, broccoli and tomato slices, along with two slices of whole wheat bread.

Last night while trying to relax and drink more water, I manager to burn my boiled eggs so I didnt have those for lunch today. Not being prepared meant have to buy lunch, but I was able to get a salad from the dining hall. Plus I walked to pick it up so that gave me about a hald mile of exercise in addition to doing the stairs a couple of times and hallwalking some today.  My feet are giving me fits tonight. I am sure it is going to be another sleep in my shoes night but hopefully in time this will get better.

Til tomorrow ...still stepping backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment