Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 2 - Down But Tired

Whenever I change my way of eating, I wind up with a headache the first few days. It could be the decrease in the caffeine or maybe the body getting rid of toxins. Whatever it is has me feeling lousy but I am not giving up.  Actually my morning weigh in was good.  I didn't exercise like I had wanted to but with the headache it just was not possible. I did do the stairs once, and tomorrow will try to do some indoor walking. Thinking about getting a pedometer and measuring how far I go.


Day Two Weight: 211.6   (1.9 lb loss)


What I ate today:

Breakfast: Two bananas and 1 apple
Lunch: Spinach greens with tuna and half a grapefruit
Dinner: two small broiled pork chops, salad greens with tomato pieces, and two slices whole wheat bread
Not so many carrots today, just wasn't very hungry.


1 comment: